"Today, May 13 riccorre the anniversary of the apparitions at Fatima. Many years have passed since 1917, but the
caress from the sky, Mary and 'always with us.
Our Lady of the Rosary speak' to children, Francisco, Jacinta and Lucia.
But today speaks to us all;
continuously Mary offers us His protection, His love,
's love a heart that even among the thorns, smiles of hope for all her children.
Now I ask you to recite a Hail laws Mary
to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and for all souls, especially
for the conversion of poor sinners.
I ask you to pray for the truth ',
the sincerity' of people's hearts, 'cause it is peace.
last apparition in Medjugorje, Our Lady is very sad.
But if we pray with sincere heart and listen, and Lady 'happy.
Fatima for me and 'very important, I opened them' my star of Mary, I started them 'my journey with Mary.
This thanks to a person, Sergio, now is not 'more' here '.
I want to remember now, especially on this day that some and now I 'more' closely than before.
Thank you all for your prayers.
Santa all day. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment