Thursday, June 11, 2009

Create A Campus Sims 2

The Church and' always and only Santa


So many times I hear people speak negatively of the Church .
going down in their words, I am also aware that their opinion has nothing to do with the Church of Jesus'. There apparently
stops ... I list many misconduct of priests, the Vatican's wealth etc etc.
How many times I hear these opinions in people I meet.
Faith and 'really a precious grace, and all part of the heart.
If you do not open your heart and do not seek the Lord can never see beyond ......
beyond human weakness, besides the sin that we all have in us.
We forget that in the Church, behind the defects that we all there is' a shrine, which contains the body of Christ, the light, that presence that never stops shining. At that
light must look, just waiting for that light to our hearts. From our part
heart everything from how we feel.
The prayer of the heart, we will do 'to see inside ourselves, we will make
' see our sin and our misery and make us' do not get to see more 'the sins of others, will go' away from us Feedback and entering the Church will look only to the Lord. Why
'Church and' Christ and Him alone we must see.
The feeling that comes from the spirit, against the soul, if we decide to
the sky,
will not be 'more' to judge others and their weaknesses, but rather 'pray for us and all of them, aware that Jesus 'and' them 'that awaits us. If we
away from the Church for people, for their humanity, 'we Jesus' we have never seen, never really wanted to meet him there, but we have always gone to church with the eyes of flesh, and those of the heart have always been closed.
Prayer teach us' to be merciful.
If you have drifted from the Church, think again.
Pray, pray, pray,
as our mother always reminds us in her messages in Medjugorje.
back to the Lord, come to church, go to the Tabernacle, were silent, spoken with the Lord in your heart, bend your heart to Jesus' and "rivers of living water will flow."
Go to Confession, and wash and then in the light Feed on of Christ.
One day we will understand the preciousness 'of this opportunity'!
The Blessed Virgin will take you all. In His
Rosario find comfort, strength and defense.
I gave my life to the Lord, I donated to the Cross in the sky and know 'that the Lord will not abandon us' never.
Even before I had many doubts and so much criticism, 'cause I had not put my heart and so' by turning away the grace of God, who always wants to give us the sky.
.... but then something happens, and much depends on our free will invoke the Madonna!
Change your life, start a journey of faith.
only Jesus' can work this miracle.
'm not anyone, but really TRUST THE SKY!
God wants our hearts. God loves us.
THE CHURCH WILL 'ALWAYS ONLY SANTA. Santa
day
rosellinadiluna
Apostle of Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment