Only three days of the year again and ... I changed my color and haircut, just to understand the universe that I'm going to change this life, right universe?
The color is a set of reflections golden red, the color that suits my face, my freckles, my fair skin but not pale. The cut is short in the perspective of a stretch, and disheveled, dynamic, brave but not too much ...
In my head it is delivering embryos intentions for next year, so that the last days of 2010 to see me happier and more satisfied than they see the last days of 2009 .... but I will not formulate them completely before the new year.
Last night I saw for the last time this year the man who is my pseudo-relationship with a man who can not be concluded, but with whom I feel good, I feel the best part of myself, too bad that it can not give me more than that.
E 'was a special meeting in the evening in his bed, double the normal time. And for this special occasion I took the massage oil in the form of a candle that I received as a gift .. I do not even remember who .. strange. Who will give me ..? mmmm ... a kind of a gadget shop .. but important .. Dunno, I do not know.
In any case, the three hours we spent together were literally adorable. Yet the next day I did not know I have to stick too. Too bad, too bad really.
These days I'm not thinking at all at work, I will think in the early days of the year again .. On the other part, you know, when the return is approaching, the adrenaline is increased and is more productive. Or at least for me has always been the case, for example, my university exams. Or for class assignments and questions in school. And I would say that it is better not to go further back than that.
And while I'm on the couch in my house, or rather my parents' house until I do I can afford my own, I open this blog where I'm going to write what they really are and I think, just as my mother fast asleep next to me and I put a movie on TV that is only a hobby until she decides to go to bed and I can look at something that I really like. Type some intriguing series American or English. The last I saw in full (no effort, since they were only 5 episodes) was "Paradox," a British series quite interesting.
For now, better breaks, I've said a lot about me ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment