The new year has arrived nice and gentle, so much so that have not yet gone to work, but I'm home sick with a disease, however, let me rest very, satisfied and not think of any kind of trouble ...
so kind that has convinced even the old year to end so reassuring to end the evening with her friend did not go for anything bad .. Road House dinner, the movies with Richard Gere and Hachiko (film chosen by his friend, I would have opted for Sherlock Holmes .. then save it and not be seen lately been excited), then pandoro with chocolate chips and sparkling home to me (free for good luck).
So for now certainly nothing to say, among other things at work I have a little 're-evaluated, because they replace my time is certainly not a joke child ... Serves them right!
And in the meantime build up the will to go around, planning tours and outings, and lonely with someone ....
Ready to go back to my Lipstick Jungle .... ok, almost done!
0 comments:
Post a Comment