Thursday, December 30, 2010
Can Thyroxine Cause Autoimmune Disease
Hey!
Wow I have not written!
I have not even written a post for a Christmas card, but I am writing now to wish a happy new year to all!
This year for me was truly magical, full of surprises and moments of Feichi!
This year has really changed my life in a positive way of course!
I finally found love and maybe someone will look like a detail, but for me it is the most important thing in the world, the first priority, in short, is everything to me, because it's an important thing to have next to someone who understands you with a look, she loves you and makes you happy.
I have not only found love, but I also met new people, like my cognatina Silvia which is really nice and kind! It 'really funny how people we know from a life we \u200b\u200bdo not yet understand, and know that people understand us now!
better so in this case!
However, this will celebrate the New Year in the mountains with people really important to me: Cristna my sister, her husband, my grandson and of course my love!
How nice to end this year with the person that made it special and start again with a new one!
And to think that if I had not found that bit of courage I would not be so happy!
wishes for a happy and peaceful 2011 to all !!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment