Wednesday, March 16, 2011
How To Put Someone To Sleep Pressure Point
Wow how long I do not write that!
E 'and between various tasks and to-last turn on the computer very rarely!
Next week I'm going on a trip to Barcelona! How nice!
Even if the only thing I regret is 4 days stay away from my love and if I could take it away with me in your suitcase! But it's the fifth trip, the last school trip and it would be a toss peccarto and then Germany in the third, fourth in England and then we missing its Spain =)
However, today I'm very tired because this morning I had the simulation of the third exam!
So we're all a beautiful afternoon-nothing =) also will be a holiday and I hope to go for a ride somewhere, as long as the weather is clement!! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment