Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jonathan Toews Signed Rookie Card

Called to evangelize! The downfall of the devil


" As part of a spiritual movement always more 'I realize how important and urgent to evangelize, to bring Christ everywhere.
I have a spiritual father, Don Massimiliano Pusceddu that never fails to give me evidence of this.
As of today, and 'an immense gift to meet these lights in the sky.
Evangelization, bringing Christ to every person, place, situation, and 'a call that the Christian must feel, if your heart and 'sincere.
in a heart that can not please 'does not rise to the desire of love for all souls!
for their salvation!
We have many examples of people who have actually experienced this love and light of Christ have continually edanno testimony, as the Communities' "New Horizons", founded by Chiara Amirante and His Knights of the light.
Young engaged in road, volunteers of Love.
The charism of evangelization and embraces us in Christ enables us to embrace all!
Why ' Mission of the Christian and 'to love!
I also think the poor brothers and sisters of Jesus' and Mary, whom I had the joy of meeting in the Holy Land, Franciscan rule the souls who live in his home, no money, no "homeless" but that of sky continuously on duty in the world to preach the Gospel.
Good and 'everywhere! The Church and 'alive in the hearts of lovers!
The Church and 'everlasting.
Praised be Jesus' Christ! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment