Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mimi Miyagi Free Online

music

"Music expresses That Which Can not Be Said and on Which it is impossible to be silent "

-
Musically speaking, I never had a favorite artist: I listen to many songs because every song I like not only to the rhythm, melody but many times the words into practice listening all that moves me, depending on my mood: If you are happy listening to songs that bring a good mood, if I'm in love (Sempre!!) love songs and if they are not happy with a little more sad songs, although in this case would be better to listen to songs more cheerful =)
still listen to many songs, English and English, thanks to my passion for languages abroad, I can translate very easily.
I would not live without music: when I have a spare moment, and while I do my homework, listen to it forever (I can not concentrate the same, and sometimes more!).
And if you need a romantic song, do not hesitate to ask because I have a crash =) ehhhh of course are very, very romantic =)
Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible silence-is a famous quote by Victor Hugo that I personally love the music because to me it does exactly this effect!

And it's nice to think that every song has a special meaning: there ricoda a happy moment and every time I listen to this event comes back to us and makes us smile =)
I believe that if there was no music, our emotions have no effect, indeed, many of them do not exist! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment